September 21, 2012

West Reading Fall Festival

Hey guys! For one, I want to apologize for our lack of posts lately. School has taken over a little bit more than we thought it would. But we have a bunch of things planned for the upcoming week! Anyway, recently I went to the West Reading Fall Festival, since my college is in Reading. The festival had many local artists showing their artwork, face-painting and pumpkin decorating for children, live performances, and a lot of baked goods. Oh I can't forget the abundance of cute puppies everywhere! It was a very nice event and if you live near the area, I would recommend it for next year because they do it every year. While this isn't a very fashion orientated post, the shops were full of inspirational quotes and just so many quirky little details that I want to share with all of you. Enjoy!











 At last, a chubby, lazy cat sleeping in the bookstore.

Sophia



1 comment: