August 10, 2012

Inspiration: Dorm Inspiration for this Year.

It's that time of year again...almost time to go back to college. I have about 15 or so days. Last year when it came to my dorm(well my side of the dorm), I kind of just brought a bunch of things that I liked and it just worked out. But I really wanted to approach it a different way this year. I wanted my bed less "busy." and more planned. Plus I had an extra pair of sheets that I didn't use last year that were white. I didn't want to use my pink from last year. Then my aunt gave me this fluffy white blanket and I decided to go from there. I decided to do my bed all white but mix it with different colored pillows. Last year I had a blend of different colors and different colored flowers everywhere. I am a really visual person and designing spaces is a really exciting time for me. This year I plan on keeping it more green and white with color touches. Here is some things that inspired me:
Photo from here
Photo from here
Photo from here


Photo from here

Of course, my dorm is not huge but it's enough to incorporate your own feel to it through things such as decorations, lights, mugs, and plates. :) 
Maybe I'll post some pictures up once I am done!
Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment