August 3, 2012

Things We Love: Liquid Eyeliner


So not too recently I discarded my ways of wearing eyeliner along my bottom water line and began to put it on top. The cat eye look has definitely become my favorite! Because my budget doesn't allow me to purchase more expensive make up, I usually buy items from the closest drug store. I used a liquid eye liner that dipped into the liquid with paint brush tip and I loved it. After this year though I was not able to find the same eyeliner, nor a different one with a paint brush tip.



I decided to check Sephora. Though I'm not a huge fan of the store like some of my friends (they love it), I was lead to this eyeliner. Although it cost a pretty penny ($20.00), I believe the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner it is totally worth it! The formula is smooth and not too thick or painty, but its still very dark and can create sharp lines. It also doesn't rub off easy or smudge.

So far I have loved it. I've recommend it to my friends and now to you, our readers.
Enjoy!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment